Our Returns Policy is in addition to your legal rights.
We strongly recommend customers to purchase a sample prior to purchasing rolls of wallpaper. The cost of the sample will later be refunded upon your purchase of wallpaper rolls. Wallpaper Trail cannot guarantee that the colour shown on screen is an accurate match due to different computer monitor, tablet and mobile phone settings.
Ensuring the colour is correct is the responsibility of the customer. A 25% handling and re-stocking charge will apply on all returns if a sample was not purchased prior to ordering wallpaper rolls
Products Delivered To You
Wallpaper Trail agrees to exchange or refund the price paid for any product bought from our online shop if it is returned within 28 days of purchase. This is subject to the following conditions:
- All products must be returned unused, as sold, in original condition and packaging.
- Products are not returnable if the packaging has been opened or damaged.
- All returns are subject to a 25% handling and re-stocking charge.
- Returns are not accepted for quantities less than 2 rolls.
- Orders which are made to measure, or cut to your requirements, cannot be exchanged or refunded.
Products Purchased In-Store
Wallpaper Trail agrees to exchange or refund the price paid for any product bought from our retail shop if it is returned within 28 days of purchase. This is subject to the following conditions:
- You must provide your original sales receipt as proof of purchase.
- Products that are made to measure, or cut to your requirements, cannot be exchanged or refunded.
- The product must be returned unused, as sold, and in the original packaging.
- All refunds will be provided using the same method of payment as your purchase. If the purchase was made using a credit or debit card, the same card will be used for the refund.
- Wallpaper Trail reserves the right to refuse an exchange or refund with or without a receipt.
This policy does not affect your statutory rights.
If the product you purchase is faulty, we may offer an exchange or refund as appropriate in accordance with your legal rights. Please call us on 01748 517071 to discuss the fault.
We will require a cutting taken from each roll of wallpaper which shows evidence of any fault or defect as well as the original product labels. All faults are judged by the wallpapers manufacturer, and an exchange or refund will only be offered if the manufacturer accepts the fault.
Returning the product to Wallpaper Trail
Please complete our online form to arrange a product return.